I don’t know my username
- Go to WELS online Yearbook. (Note: Only active and retired called workers will appear in the online Yearbook.)
- Enter your last name and select the Search button.
- Select your name in the list, which will open up the detail card.
- Select your name in the gray bar located at the top of the detail card to reveal your username.
- If N/A appears as your username, request an account by going to cloud.wels.net/account. When a request code is requested, use CWI.
I don’t know my password
- Go to cloud.wels.net/account
- Enter your username and press Next.
- A one-time password will be sent to the e-mail address the system has on file for you. (Note: If you aren’t sure which e-mail address that is, use the process outlined in the “I don’t know my username” section above to look it up in WELS online Yearbook.)
- Once you receive the e-mail, type the temporary password into the Password field.
- Press the Next button.
- Enter a new password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. The password must meet the requirements listed on the page. If not, you will receive an error message.
- Select the Finish button. A completed message will be displayed.
- Press the Close button.
Still need help?
- E-mail the WELS Help Desk at email@example.com, or
- Call the WELS Help Desk at 414-259-4357 (hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time M-F).
We’ve created some instructional screencasts that will help you through different account management activities. If you run into any problems accessing WELS Cloud, this is a good place to look for help.