I don’t know my username
- Go to WELS online Yearbook. (Note: Only active and retired called workers will appear in the online Yearbook.)
- Enter your last name and select the Search button.
- Select your name in the list, which will open up the detail card.
- Select your name in the gray bar located at the top of the detail card to reveal your username.
- If N/A appears as your username, request an account by submitting an e-mail to email@example.com.
I don’t know my password
- Go to passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your username under E-mail or Username.
- Enter the characters in the security box below your username and select Next.
- You will need to confirm your identity. Depending on what recovery options you have setup you may be able to use a text / call to your cell phone, a backup e-mail address. or a smart phone app to confirm your password.
- Enter the code sent to your phone or e-mail address and click Next.
- Enter your new password twice. Note that passwords must be at least 12 characters long, contain capital and lowercase letters, a number, and/or a special character.
- Select Finish.
Still need help?
- E-mail the WELS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call the WELS Help Desk at 414-259-4357 (hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time M-F).